Monday, September 27, 2010

Love should not be divided...

But Multiplied. (According a new show on TLC called Sister Wives). Did anyone else watch this? It is just so mind boggling! The show is about a polygamist family. This man married his first wife 20 years ago, then the second wife 17 years ago and then the third wife 16 years ago. Weird! I've seen little shows now and then about polygamy, but I think this is going to keep following them around like the Duggars and all those other family shows. Even though those women say that they like the arrangement, I feel so bad for them.... I wonder if they have issues with self-confidence. Or maybe they all have issues, period. I can't imagine sharing my husband.

And those poor kids.... what a messed-up way to live your life. Anyway, it's just a sad thing to watch. A part of me doesn't want to watch it.... but it's interesting too. What a dilemma! hahahaha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a different note.... the class that Bonham had on Friday was a Resource/Content Mastery class and he said that he really enjoyed it. He said, 'I actually got to teach them!' =)
Today he is in a High School French class. The special instructions on the job stated that French was required. Well that's good! I told him that maybe they could teach him some French and then he can teach it to Jayna.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are DJing in Abilene this weekend. We have a gig on Thursday night and on Saturday night, busy times. =)
I have a few other things that I was going to blog about, but I thought that I would save them for another time. I don't want this post to be too random!

No comments: