Bonham and I are dreamers... and if you are going to dream, dream BIG! We would love to have a place like this someday.....
With a nice view....
Tons of trees....
Nice Paths to walk.... and a gazebo....
It would be nice to sit on the back porch and look out at a view like this every morning....
We DJ'd a wedding at this ranch last Saturday. The bride and groom were probably some of the most thoughtful people we have ever worked with. They even asked us to sign their guest book. No one ever asks us to sign the guest book. They had place settings and little 'thank you' gifts for us. All of their guests totaled about 40 people, so it was a smaller, more intimate wedding. Everyone was nice to work with and no one there claimed to be a DJ! (Inside joke, that I will have to post more about later!)

I didn't feel like I had taken enough pictures of this place before the sun went down, so I took a few more.....
This is the back of the house....
And this is the front of the house....
These pictures don't do it justice.
The funny thing is that Bonham had literally asked me a few days before this if I would like some type of 'log-cabin-look' on our Forever House. And I said, 'Um, no'. =) After seeing this house, I'm okay with it. This wood is actually Canadian Cedar and it was absolutely beautiful.
This ranch was probably on several thousand acres.... we were doing some calculating to see how many years we would have to work, what we have to sell, how long we have to eat 'beans & rice, rice & beans', how many times I have to make my own laundry detergent, and how many coupons I would have to clip for us to save enough money to ever be able to afford something like that! Yeah right! We would have to win the lottery! LOL Too bad we don't play.
We might have to go with something a little more modest! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment