Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WW Update - Week 4

So I really didn't do well this past week with tracking my points and a few times I used my extra points, but didn't keep track of those either. I was going in there expecting to not lose at all, but I was just hoping that I wouldn't gain!!! I shaved my legs that morning (every little bit helps) and I tried to have a light breakfast and not too many liquids.... all these little tricks that I learned from watching The Biggest Loser! LOL

So, what's the number? I lost 1.4 pounds again! I was very surprised! And now I think, 'How much would I have lost if I didn't eat a whole pint of Haggan Daas? Who knows! Who cares! I enjoyed and even though I wasn't very motivated last week, I am more motivated this week to have had a loss. I think in a way I was prepared to have a gain and give up.... Our WW leader talked about 'Positive Self Talk' week before last and she talked about this exact thing - the irony. She mentioned that we set ourselves up to fail, then we fail, and then we feel as though we have succeeded in our failure. Does that make since? I understood what she meant and it has happened so many times... there is this little voice inside that says, 'You knew you wouldn't stick to it and you will always be fat.' I am really hoping that the voice will just be quiet and go bother someone else!!! hahaha =)

Weight Loss Totals:
Week 3: 1.4 pounds lost
Total: 6.6 pounds lost
Pounds to Goal Weight: 95.4 to go!

No comments: