Bonham tried to stretch it out so that we could show the difference in length, but after a snake is killed, it still has some nerves (I think I am explaining this correctly) that keep reacting, so it kept trying to curl back up. But as you can see... it was bigger than the last one. It's still a juvenile snake though.
Bonham asked me if I was going to post pictures of every snake we find. =) I might at first, but I'm sure it will get old if we find too many. For now, it's how we live 'life on the edge'..... Country-living-extremists, you know what I mean! =)
1 comment:
Okay...combo response to your last few blogs.
YIKES!!! I'm so freaked out about those snakes! I guess they're really not that big, but they are big enough!! Way to go Bonham for being a snake killer!
Good job on the Weight Watchers...my mom swears by WW and says it is the only really good program for losing weight! You can do it! I have a Weight Watchers cookbook that is pretty good--remind me to give it to you when I see you next week! It is just sitting in my cupboard and you could probably use it more!
The kids are so adorable getting ready for 'school'! They are both just getting so big!
Love you friend!
PS--hope the puppy is okay! =)
Post a Comment