Sunday, October 21, 2012

Being Thankful...

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I have always had a hard time being sappy.... I like to be sarcastic and funny.  I don't like to be too serious.  I think this has made it hard for me to say simple phrases like, 'Thank you' and 'I'm sorry', etc.  I wish that I could express my feelings more like a woman... more like a mother... but I am kind of like a guy when it comes to things like this.  Don't get me wrong, I feel these things and I identify that I do, but I just don't like to tell everyone.  Make since?  I am going to make an effort to be more like a girl.


So here it goes.


Thank you.  Thank you to my husband, who is a constant encouragement to me and who loves me unconditionally.  Thank you to our parents and siblings for their love and willingness to help during this time.  Thank you to our friends, who reached out to us to comfort us during Barrett's surgery and recovery period.  Thank you to God for watching over Barrett and getting him through the surgery safely.  There are so many people who are able to phrase these things so much better than I am...  but I think you get that I am thankful (there I go being sarcastic again)  :)




I will try to come up with a funny post soon.... you will love it!