Saturday, August 29, 2015

June - 2015 (Written by George)

(This blog is written from George's perspective!)

Have YOU been waiting for this post?

Ah, no way!  Me too!  ;)
My mommy said I can write whatever I want, but it has to be about the month of June 2015.

My daddy let my mommy go shopping alone, which is never a good idea!  She bought me new sunglasses, new outfits, different foods.... I think there was ice cream.  My mom goes a little crazy at the Wal-Mart sometimes!  

This was one of my new "summer outfits."
I like the way it highlights my muscles and makes me feel like I am about to go to the beach.

I asked those big kids, Bearbett and Shana 
(as I call them, since Barrett and Jayna are to pronounce correctly) to wash my ride...

I supervised my Daddy and brother's exercise program

Bearbett was able to get himself 
a summer hair cut!  
Maybe I can get one next year...



I honestly don't recall this day.... It might be because I was at day care.
My mommy must have taken these pictures at dodgeball camp at church, 
where Jayna and Barrett spent some time one week.


 Finally!  
Another picture of the star of this blog.... ME!
Here I am, tending to my animals.  I WILL be a farmer some day!

And these are my goats... 
I help care for them too.

I call them over and then give them food and nice pats on the head and their back.
They tell me I am there favorite, because we're on the same level (eye level)!


I don't know how pictures of Barrett keep getting in here???
But, here he is.... feeding my chickens!


I forgive him for hi-jacking my blog, so I give him big hugs!

My mommy and daddy took us to this awesome waterpark close to our house.  

I have a feeling that they had gone before (without me), because they seemed so much more comfortable and confident with where everything was.  
We had fun anyway.  My mommy got this picture of Shana's facial expression coming down off this super slide.... again, maybe next year for me!


I do remember this day!  
My mommy helped a realtor friend with an event and we got to play at the park.
She didn't get any pictures of me, because she was busy working the music and face painting.


Bearbett got his face painted like a soccer ball.


Oh, good, here I am again!
In these pictures, I am letting the chickens to free range and I am instructing the big kids on proper chicken care and handling of the chickens.  They are good listeners, most of the time.  ;)

The girl is a natural...

This boy needs a little more handling work, but he is improving!

My brother was nice enough to help me up into the tree house.  
We didn't stay up there long, because he was scared and needed to get down to our mommy!  ;)
Haha!


Unlike our trip to the mountains, I enjoyed having my picture taken in the month of June!
Snap away, mommy, snap away!

On June 17th, my brother turned 7 years old!
We picked up our friend "Aubee" (Aubrey) and our Mamo for lunch!

Here is a picture of my mommy and my Mamo (my great-grandmother)

After lunch, we had to go to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate me, I mean Bearbett!  ;)

Mommy took more pictures of me at Chuck E. Cheese than anyone else.
I'm not sure if it's because I'm the cutest or if she can't let me out of her sight....
Either way is fine by me!  I love my mommy!

Some of our good friends from church came to share in the fun with us!


That night, at home.... our Nana made a delicious ice cream cake for Bearbett's birthday.

For my birthday, she is going to make me a Mickey Mouse cake!!!


My sister took this picture of my mommy, pregnant with my baby brother, Bowie at 26 weeks and 4 days.  We didn't know that we would meet him and say good-bye to him only 9 days after this...



The big kids got to dig and scrape for dinosaur bones in these little eggs that Bearbett bought with his birthday money.

He let me help a little on his dinosaur egg when I got home from day care.
We made a good mess together!

Shana and Bearbett are so nice to my mommy.... they gave her a massage to help her relax while I napped one afternoon.


Mommy helped out at Art Camp at our church....


Another fun place that I missed out on.  :(

Indoor mini-golf with neon lights - I so would have won that game!




Our cousin, Emmy came to visit us for a few days!  
We had so much fun!


Daddy built us a campfire for roasting hot dogs and marshmallows.



The next day, June 29th:
This was a happy day!
Again, I was at daycare/school - whatever you want to call it.  :(
My mommy and daddy took Shana, Bearbett, and Emmy to the zoo.  


I love this picture of my beautiful mommy and my sweet cousin!

ROAR!!!  Babies lions....

This is my sister's mad face!
A bird flew away from her seed stick as soon as she put it out.
She got over it, but my mommy caught the picture at the perfect time!

Rrrrreeeeeeaaaacccchhhh......

My Bearbett is so crazy -there is NO telling what he said to make these girls both look at him!

That's better!

Those meanies had the nerve to go out to eat lunch without me!
They know that I love to go to restaurants, refuse to eat, and make a huge mess all around me!
Why would they leave me out of this experience????


After lunch, Shana was dropped off at 3rd grade, church camp.
She was so excited!


My sister is so old.... like 13 years old, I think!?! 
Mommy just told me she's only 9.  But I thought I was 9 or 5.  Maybe I'm only 2?!?  I can't remember.... so much information to keep up with!


Something is missing from this "Goodbye" picture....
It's me, George!  I am missing!  :(

Barrett was so sad about leaving our sister at camp.

Ice cream helped him though....   
It must run the family, because it helps my mommy too!


Here I am again!
Cuddle time with my cousin.

This was the night of the 29th.
The next day, June 30th, I went to daycare, Jayna was at camp, Barrett and Emmy went to hang out with my Nana, so that my mommy and daddy could go to a doctor's appointment kid-free.
It was at this appointment, that they told my mommy she would need to deliver my baby brother that same day.  This was also the day that he passed from this life into eternity with Jesus and my mommy and daddy's hearts broke. 


This is my baby brother, Boo Boo (Bowie).  We would have been best buds!
My mommy was going to set up a room for us to share.  She was going to find us matching outfits and take silly/staged pictures together.  We were supposed to be her September babies.
But it wasn't so.... I had a hard time understanding why Boo Boo wasn't in mommy's tummy anymore.  As the weeks have passed, I don't really remember Boo Boo, unless my mommy shows me pictures of him.  I think she is relieved that I don't call her belly, "Boo Boo" anymore.  I did that for several days after she returned home from the hospital.

It's sad to see my mommy like this....  She will be okay though, she has ME!  She is a lucky mommy to have my older brother and sister too!  We can keep her busy and smiling.  And my daddy... he still pampers her.  He sets a good example for me and Bearbett to follow when we get married. 


I am a lucky little boy to have been born into this family....
 I love them so!
~George~

No comments: