The tradition is that my parents (Nana and Papa), Bonham and I take our kids and our niece and nephew. I love taking pictures of them year after year at this event, because they love the rides and the animals. And it's fun to compare the pictures each year to see how much they have grown. They love being together and getting to wear their cowboy boots! They are the cutest cowboys and cowgirls you've ever seen!
While we were waiting to meet up with everyone, Bonham and I took the kids to an arena where there were show horses. George was taking selfies:
I miss that chubby, baby face! (This was 7 months ago)
Jayna and Barrett were trying out these little ponies that you bounce on to make their legs go back and forth and then they roll. They are super cute, but as soon as they salesman told me the price, I was like, "Okay kids.... slowly and gently get off of the expensive pony!" LOL
We went to the petting zoo (of course)
Barrett was trying to hug this llama (or alpaca - I don't know which it really is)
This animal was about to jump up. Only Barrett would try to hug this thing...
Barrett as a chicken. No more comments required. Soak it in:
Nana and her crew (minus George)
There's George!
No, no thank you!
I didn't get as many pictures of the rides this year because we had more bodies to keep up with, but here is one of Jayna sliding out of the fun house!
Grant riding the "motorcycles"
Barrett and Presley
My oldest and my youngest! Haha!
This was George's first time on something like this and I was sure that he would try to unlatch mid-air, but he didn't. He had a blast! He's definitely a thrill-seeker like the older two.
Always with the arms out - I don't really know why. :)
That's just Barrett.
Presley and Grant didn't want to have anything to do with this ride,
but not these two! They were all about this dragon ride
A little post-stock show, cousin time!
See what I mean about the arms... this boy is strange!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, the rodeo!
George and Papa... they both behaved. ;)
I thought I had more pictures from this day, but I went to upload them and I realized that I didn't, it made me sad. I will have to do better this next year!

























No comments:
Post a Comment