I am thankful for pictures... old and new. I love that they tell a story, capture a memory, and let us hold onto a piece of the past. When we visit relatives, I love to look at their pictures, even if I have seen them a million times before.
I go through spurts of taking a lot of pictures and then not taking any pictures. Many times, when I don't have a picture of something, I regret it later. But when I am
in the moment, I either don't think about taking any pictures
or I am too lazy to do it. That's right... I get lazy! But I don't think you can have too many pictures.
I wish that I would have taken more pictures over the past few years, cataloged them better, and printed more of them to put into albums. With technology these days, I have so many digital copies of pictures that I have
never printed. If I tried to print them all, where would I even put them? It's so hard for me to decide which ones to print and which ones to leave as digital copies... but how do you choose? They are pictures of the people I love the most, so it's hard not to want a printed copy of them.
The strange thing is that I have some printed pictures that I have NO digital copy of. How is that possible? I took it at some point, right? I am on a mission to organize the pictures that I have and (one Shutterfly coupon at a time) I am going to try to print pictures of key events or just some good shots. Now... finding photo albums is another challenge! Wish me luck with all of the above!
No comments:
Post a Comment