On this Veteran's Day, I want to thank our military members.
I am so thankful our military and the freedom they have given us and protected for us. I can't imagine the sacrifices that they endure. I won't begin to act like I know what a day in the life is like. I just know that they need and deserve our respect. I know that I wasn't willing to go into the military and even if I were a guy, I don't think I would... I'm too much of a baby and I don't like to be told what to do! I also enjoy sleeping in my own bed, seeing my family, driving my own car, privacy, picking my meals... you know, the regular daily life things.
So thank you to all of the military members for all that you have suffered through and sacrificed for me and so many others! And thank you to the families of the soldiers, airmen, sailors, and marines - you too make sacrifices that I will never be able to relate to.
Some of my favorite military members:
| This is a picture of Mimi and 'Nother Papa (Billie and Preston Calk) |
| This is a picture of Great Grandpa (George Wright) |
![]() |
| This is a picture of my cousin-in-law, Adrian and his son, Cooper |
![]() |
| This is a picture of my friend, Ed Andrews (left) in Kuwait! |
My Mamo and Papo were also in the military, but I don't have digital pictures of them. My apologies if I missed anyone. Please know that your service is appreciated!


No comments:
Post a Comment