I am thankful for this blog and it's readers! I like having a place that I am ramble on (as I don't do that enough in my everyday life!)
This blog is a great way to get stories and pictures out to friends and family all at the same time. I remember when I first heard the word "blog". I was a teenager and one of my older cousins from Georgia had one. I remember thinking it was like a secret club or maybe something you had to pay for. As I got older, I made friends with Alyson and she had a blog. I remember that she would email me the posts because I didn't know how to get on her blog. Man, I feel stupid now! I was really not very tech-savvy back then. Not that I am now, but I am much better than I used to be.
I started this blog just over 5 years ago. I wish that I would have started one sooner, because it's such a great way to document what is going on in our lives.
I hope that you enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy writing on it and posting pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment