Saturday, November 2, 2013

Being Thankful - Day 2

(with 30 days to cover, I want everyone to know that these topics are in no particular order)

Today, I am thankful for visitors!  We have had a lot of visitors recently and it's been nice to see so many people.  I haven't been able to get pictures of everyone, but here are some...

We had some sweet visitors at the hospital... of course, my parents, Bonham's parents, my Mamo (paternal grandmother), my Uncle Patrick and Aunt Teresa, Sage, Bobbie Jo, and Aunt Cindy and Pennie:
 

 
 


 
The first weekend we were home, Uncle Robbie, Aunt Erin, Emerson, and Brielle came to visit us:
 Brielle is going to be a big sister in February and she did really well with George
 They brought us some lunch from Chick-Fil-A and it hit the spot!
 
Emerson has some practice at this having a little sister already:
 
The next day, Aunt Rachel, Uncle Chris, and Claire came to visit us!
We put Claire (4 months) next to George - what a difference initially, but after just a few weeks, George is catching up fast!
 Rachel made us the most delicious lasagna and peanut butter pie!  I am still craving more of that lasagna.  Rachel is a great cook.

We also had a visit from Grandma and Grandpa (Bonham's parents) the following weekend, but I didn't take any pictures.  My mother-in-law, Julie came here and made us some enchiladas and guacamole... one of my favorites.   

And then my Aunt Laura came to visit one night and brought us some delicious pulled pork sandwiches and held George while we ate!  It was great, but I didn't get any pictures of that either.  :(

The third weekend in October, my parents hosted a small family reunion and we had some aunts, uncles, and cousins there, but guess what?  That's right!  I didn't take any pictures!  :(  I am going to chalk this up to me being tired.


But, I did get some pictures of this meeting... George Bonham Wright, meet George Bonham Calk! 
 
 



 

 
What a special time for us all! 

George and Shirley (Bonham's maternal grandparents) came to visit us for a few days.  This is their first trip to come visit us.  The kids (and their parents) were so excited to have them here with us!

No comments: