I am thankful for our teachers!
I am so thankful for all of the teachers that my children have had during their short lives so far. The kids have always seemed to have a special bond with each of their teachers and I like to think that my kids are the teachers' pets, but maybe I just think that because the teacher's are good at making the parents feel that way!
These teachers have loved and cared for my children while teaching them morals and educational skills. We have really lucked out!
 |
| Barrett on his first day of Kindergarten with Mrs. Richardson |
 |
| Jayna's first day of 2nd grade with Ms. Beck |
 |
| 100th day of pre-school with Mrs. King's class! |
 |
| Math fun at school! |
 |
| Barrett on the 100th day of school with Jayna's 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Williams |
 |
| Very fuzzy picture of Barrett and his pre-k teacher, Mrs. King |
 |
| Jayna with Mrs. Williams and another classmate during Dr. Suess week |
 |
| Mrs. Williams and Jayna testing Jayna's "penguin" hand in ice water |
 |
| "Pink out" day last year |
 |
| Jayna on the first day of school for her 1st grade year |
We definitely miss the teachers and kids at ACS, but I know that Jayna and Barrett are doing well at public school this year. I don't know if I will get as many of these cute pics during the school year though. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment