Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Being Thankful - Day 27

I am thankful for my friends!!! 

I don't want to leave anyone out and it would be so hard to list all of you.  Honestly, my brain isn't working at full capacity all of the time and I don't want to recognize one friend and miss another.  Just know that if you are reading this blog (unless you are a stalker), you are probably my friend.  I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for... you know the kind that you don't talk to for weeks, months, or sometimes even years, but you can pick up where you left off and it seems natural. 

So thank you to all of my friends for listening to me gush over my kids and my husband, for listening to me vent when I need to, for supporting some (if not all) of my crazy ideas, for grounding me when I get a wild hair... I love you all and you are each so special to me!

No comments: