Today, I am thankful for time with family!
Since we spent time with family over the holidays, I figured it was only appropriate to post pics of our time together! Traveling and staying over can be stressful on a young family, especially with a mom who is a planner like me! :) But then these moments for the kids make it all worth it!
 |
Boys about to fry a turkey! What is this contraption Robert? It's a dear feeder turned frying station! |
 |
| Barrett is Grandpa's jacket |
 |
| George and cousin, Brielle having some quality time together |
 |
| You can't cook a turkey without your trusty broom! |
 |
| Now we're cooking with peanut oil! |
 |
| "Get in the there turkey!" -Bonham |
 |
| Okay, let's do this! |
 |
| These boys are proud of their turkey! |
 |
I seriously thought they were going to drop it back into the fry! But fortunately, they didn't and the turkey was delicious! |
 |
| My sister-in-laws, Rachel and Erin cooking up some sides |
 |
| Older grandkids waiting patiently for lunch |
 |
| Jayna and cousin, Claire... waiting to eat... waiting, waiting... |
 |
| "Feed us NOW!" said the babies, Claire and George on their first Thanksgivings! |
 |
| We have a kids table now... make room for Claire, George and Elissa (due in February) next year! |
 |
| The adult table (minus me - behind the camera) |
 |
| An, my brother-in-law, Chris's mom came by to love on the babies |
 |
| Claire napping in George's monkey sleeper |
 |
| Barrett playing with the nativity scene - he is ready to move on to Christmas now |
 |
| Aunt Rachel and George |
 |
| Jayna and Barrett in front of Grandma and Grandpa's Christmas tree - the lighting wasn't that great and George was sleeping. I'm sure we will get some better ones at Christmas. |
The kids love to spend time with our families, whether it's their cousins, grandparents, or aunts and uncles and I love snapping pictures of the events!
This is the last day of 30 Days of Thankfulness. I hope that you have enjoyed reading the posts and seeing pictures. I can't promise that December will be full of posts, because I might need a little break. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment